Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Monday, November 16, 2015

BABE OF THE WEEK - KALA


I have just recently begun my modeling endeavors. I want to expand my horizons and at the same time build my portfolio while maintaining a classy image. I am interested in most types of modeling as long as I can remain in my comfort zone. This has been a dream of mine for a very long time now and I'm excited to see where it will take me. I am always willing to with new photographers and I do travel with a chaperone.

5'3''
115 lbs.
34C
25
35 1/2
dress size 4
shoe size 7
shoulder length hair, dark brown with blonde highlights


I have 9 tattoos, a large one on my upper back, a large one on my right side, a small one on my right forearm. I have 2 small ones on each of my outer wrists, one on my left inner wrist. I also have a small one on my neck and a small one on my left ankle, and a medium one on my left inner bicep.

I have my nose and lip pierced.
I am located in Thornton, CO and can be reached here or at www.kala-kay.com